Power Exchange I
Class Shopping Discount: Show your ticket or confirmation email to save 20% off your entire purchase at Bondesque! Valid for one visit any time between the day of the class and the following Sunday.
Course Description: This workshop will cover the nature of Power Exchange as a form of kink including:
- The roles of Dominant and submissive in a power exchange dynamic
- The differences between Dominant vs. Top and submissive vs. bottom
- The main styles of Dominance and how to align your power dynamic to meet the needs of both Dom and sub
- How to integrate power exchange with the vanilla aspects of a relationship
- How to negotiate and then maintain a healthy power dynamic over time
- The nature of Power, Control and Responsibility within power exchange
- The most common issues that couples face when exploring power exchange and common ways to address them
This class is taught by Sir Markus and his submissive Sarrisa who live, teach and perform together while maintaining a 24/7 power exchange dynamic. Together they will provide insights into different aspects of D/s relationships from both sides of the slash and can draw upon both past D/s relationship experiences as well as their own dynamic.
Instructor: Sir Markus has been an active lifestyle Dominant for over 25 years. His journey as a Dominant started with an 18 month apprenticeship under an elder Dom in the San Francisco BDSM community. Over the last 15 years he has served as an instructor in San Francisco and Seattle, in addition to formally training over 30 submissives, slaves, apprentice Doms, and D/s couples
through individual training contracts.
In his own words: “I would not be the Dominant I am today without the willingness of my elders to share their wisdom and experience when I started my journey and in the best spirit of “pay it forward” I have a strong passion for passing on whatever knowledge I have gained to those seeking to grow or better themselves now.”
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Ticket sales are final and tickets are non-transferable. This workshop is 18+.