Mindspace & Aftercare Workshop
Required Prerequisite: BDSM for Beginners Workshop or equivalent experience
Class Shopping Discount: Show your ticket or confirmation email to save 20% off your entire purchase at Bondesque! Valid for one visit on the date of the workshop.
Course Description: Transcend beyond the physical aspects of kink to explore a whole new level of experience and play. Sir Markus will teach techniques and tips on how to connect with your submissive and navigate deeper levels of subspace. The workshop will also cover how to provide appropriate aftercare. This class is intended for both Dominants and submissives and can be taken solo or with your partner.
Primary topics covered include:
- The importance of aftercare
- Definition and discussion of Mindspace and subspace
- Techniques for connecting with your sub at an energetic level
- Exploring deeper levels of mindspace and how to lead your sub through transitions
- How to stay connected with your sub as they drop deeper into subspace
- Advanced activities that can only be explored through a strong connection and awareness of each other
Instructor: Sir Markus has been an active lifestyle Dominant for over 25 years. His journey as a Dominant started with an 18 month apprenticeship under an elder Dom in the San Francisco BDSM community. Over the last 15 years he has served as an instructor in San Francisco and Seattle, in addition to formally training over 30 submissives, slaves, apprentice Doms, and D/s couples through individual training contracts.
In his own words: “I would not be the Dominant I am today without the willingness of my elders to share their wisdom and experience when I started my journey and in the best spirit of “pay it forward” I have a strong passion for passing on whatever knowledge I have gained to those seeking to grow or better themselves now.”
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Ticket sales are final and tickets are non-transferable. This workshop is 18+.