Intro to MaleDom
Join Sir Markus for a comprehensive workshop designed for men who want to develop themselves into successful and competent Dominants. Participants are encouraged (but not required) to take the class with their submissives or partners.
Primary topics covered include:
- The difference between a Top and a Dominant
- Defining and embracing your role as a Dominant
- What do female submissives look for in a Male Dom?
- Common power dynamics between Male Doms and female subs
- Fundamentals of D/s roles and relationships
- How to conduct yourself in social D/s settings and within the community
- This is an interactive class and there will be ample opportunity for discussion and questions.
Please Note: The classes in the MaleDom series are presented from the paradigm of male Dominants who partner with submissive women. However, these workshops are designed to be inclusive and we encourage and welcome all types of Dominants and submissives to participate. The topics and techniques covered are readily adapted to all gender identities and body types.
Sir Markus has been an active lifestyle Dominant for over 25 years. His journey as a Dominant started with an 18 month apprenticeship under an elder Dom in the San Francisco BDSM community. Over the last 15 years he has served as an instructor in San Francisco and Seattle, in addition to formally training over 30 submissives, slaves, apprentice Doms, and D/s couples through individual training contracts.
Shopping: Participants will receive 20% off all items on sale at the workshop. The studio will remain open until 9:00pm to allow participants time for shopping and open practice.
Tickets must be purchased in advance. Ticket sales are final and tickets are non-transferable. This workshop is 18+.